Monday, May 11, 2009

I BET YOU GO TO JAZZ CAFES

oh man there are so many things going on and happening right now it is buggin me outtt

i have one maybe important news to share-- look in the future for an online shop i'm preparing with a friend/partner!! it will involve clothing and fancy trimmings for the sophisticated lady and gentleman killer, and possibly a slow boat from china containing child slaves and bootleg DVDs. POSSIBILITIES: ENDLESS!!!!!

my sunday was slow and dreamy and filled with sweet things so nice







5 comments:

gennie said...

waaaah that looks so good!!!! is it bingsoo?

sunday when i took photos of those snacks, i forgot i had a huge pack of shrimp chips in my goodie bag and they didn't make it into the photo haha. so you kind of read my mind by talking about them!

Shini said...

Ohhh my, yeah what is that last fooooood!!! the icecream looks like greentea icecream, is it?? wow I just got incredibly hungry...

Definitely dreamy, in the colours of the photos too! btw I'm gonna dream about the last dessert..

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

ooo im excited for your online adventure!! sounds scary but i'm sure with some work it'll be amazing :D

and is that tiramisu? i love how we're all guessing what the desserts are hahahaha yummmmmm :D

Your Conscience said...

I always love good food photography

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Wowwwww,I'm hungry!!!Love the colour of the photos. LOvely blog!!!